top of page
Counting and numbers - Converting Words to Digits
First (1) - Math
- Students will be able to identify numbers on a number line up to 100.
- Students will be able to count forwards and backward on a number line up to 100.
- Students will be able to understand the pattern and sequence of numbers on a number chart up to 120.
- Students will be able to use counting strategies to identify missing numbers on a number chart up to 120.
CENTERS & TASK CARDS
No Centers or Task Cards Available
IEP GOAL WORKBOOKS
What is a Math IEP Objective Workbook?
- 40 daily fluency assignments
- 8 student self-monitoring progress sheets with weekly goal setting
- 2 baseline assessments
- 8 formative assessments
- 1 present level of performance self-graphing data tracking sheet (Perfect for
progress reporting and IEP meeting)
- Teacher answer keys
No Worksheet Packs Available
5 AND 1 INTERVENTIONS
No Interventions Available
Games can be used as a reward, as an introduction to a concept, or for independent practice.
No Activities Available
- Exit Card Formative Assessment
- Progress Monitoring Formative Assessment
- Summative Assessment 10 question worksheet 8/10 for mastery
No Video Available
Common Core Standard:
1.NBT.A.1 - Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
bottom of page