Welcome to Teach N Go Math Centera, an interactive and engaging math learning experience designed for students of all ages and skill levels. Our program offers a set of 12 task cards with math problems aligned to grade levels, skills, and standards, allowing for a hyper-targeted learning experience. Our program is perfect for students who want to improve their math skills in a fun and interactive way.
Teach N Go Math Centers offers a variety of benefits for students, including:
- Allows for self-paced learning, where students can work independently or in pairs, at their own pace, and take the time they need to fully understand and master each concept.
- Helps students with ADHD or other learning disabilities by providing one problem at a time, reducing distractions and increasing concentration, which leads to less anxiety and improved retention.
- Provides a student recording sheet to track progress and identify areas where additional support is needed, leading to personalized learning and improvement.
- Uses 4x6 task card size, which allows for easy storage in photo storage containers, making it convenient for students to keep their learning materials organized and accessible.
- Offers hyper-targeted learning with each task card aligned to grade levels, skills, and standards, enabling teachers to identify areas where their students need improvement and focus their learning efforts accordingly.
Telling Time: Six o'clock to 6:00 in 5 min. - Matching Times - 2.MD.C.7
Measurement & Data
Six o'clock to 6:00 in 5 min. - Matching Digital
PDF Digital Download
Common Core State Standard - 2.MD.C.7 - Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.