Top Sixth Grade Math IEP Goals
A national survey of sixth grade teachers revealed these top four intervention were taught by most frequently by General and Special Education Teachers alike.
50+ Easy to Use Sixth Grade IEP Goals for Both ELA and Math
All Sixth Grade IEP Goals for Math By Category
Expressions and properties
- Write variable expressions: one operation
- Write variable expressions: two operations
- Write variable expressions: word problems
- Evaluate variable expressions with whole numbers
- Evaluate multi-variable expressions
- Evaluate variable expressions with decimals, fractions, and mixed numbers
- Identify terms and coefficients
- Sort factors of variable expressions
- Identify equivalent expressions using strip models
- Factor using the distributive property
- Write equivalent expressions using properties
- Identify equivalent expressions I
- Identify equivalent expressions II
- Does x satisfy an equation?
- Determine which x satisfies an equation?
- Model and solve equations using algebra tiles
- Solve one-step multiplication and division equations with whole numbers
- Solve one-step equations with whole numbers
- Solve one-step addition and subtraction equations with decimals, fractions, and mixed numbers